Fatherland II & Joint CW Tech-Tre

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatherland II & Joint CW Tech-Tre

This form is intended to be a platform for the developers of Fatherland II, a modification for Hearts of Iron 3, and those who are interested in contributing with ideas.

+8
IrishKaiser
Rawrawrbangbang
Karelian
Le-Boehm
General Grant
von_Oppeln
Roeben
Black Guardian
12 posters

Who is Who

Black Guardian
    Black Guardian
    Admin

Who is Who Empty Who is Who

Post  Black Guardian Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello folks!

I think it might be appropriate to make some small kind of introducing each other on a voluntary base and I will start up as a gesture of good behaviour. Wink

My name is Robert, I am from Saxony and have been living here for my entire live-time. As you might know as Fatherland-enthusiasts and people interested in Germany, Saxony is one of Germanys federal states, which means of course I am german. I am 19 years old and currently studying Economics. Fortunately Hearts of Iron 3 is released when the majority of my exams are already written for this semester, otherwise I´d be rather screwed ^^
    My personal interests are (of course) history, furthermore I like to write (unfortunately for you in german) and to read fantasy or sci-fi-books apart from what we have to read for university. Roleplaying is also one of my major interests, though I currently don´t have an active P&P-group and am forced to seek opportunities that spontaniously occur, for now. Apart from that, I am member of a sport-club for Medieval Historical European Martial Arts which is a lot of fun and very interesting.
    Well, thats what I think is the most important for now, if you have any questions you can ask, I´ll decide wether I´m willing to answer Very Happy

Greetings,
    Robert
    Roeben
    Roeben

Who is Who Empty Re: Who is Who

Post  Roeben Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Yo,

I am a dutch bio-informatics student.

My name is, in fact, Roeben. I am from Zandvoort, a small village right next to Haarlem, which is a city right next to Amsterdam. And that is the European Amsterdam. 18 Years old. I once worked on my own humoristic mini mod which involved the genocide of dutch bicyles, toast-lego hybrids and dismembered Cats flying through Hitlers windows. Needless to say, both of us have a strange sense of humor. The mod failed horribly, by the way.

Interests: Sci-fi, Alternate history, Stephen king.

Hates: Drama.

On a related note: I might be interested in helping out with this mod, but i am afraid my abilities are very limited, with a proper tutorial, i feel confident on making events, ministers and more ''trivial'' matters, such as parties or laws.

On another related note: I feel highly offended by Black Guardians Avatar. (Hope you see the humour in it.)
    von_Oppeln
    von_Oppeln

Post  von_Oppeln Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Guten tag!

I am Roman, a student from America although I moved here from Ukraine when I was little. I use to live in the city of Lemberg in Ostgalizien before I moved. I am volksdeutsche, but unfortunately don't know the language very well and would love to brush up on it.
    General Grant
    General Grant

Post  General Grant Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Bonjour,

I am a 18 years old Franco-Canadian (from Quebec, Canada) student in history.

My name is Étienne, and I live in a suburb of Lévis, a medium-sized city next to Québec city, the capital of my province. I'm working in a boring insurence company when I'm on vacations.

I have interest in history (and alternate-history too of course), geography, architecture, urbanism, sci-fi...

I am the starter of the original Fatherland project (even if not the biggest contributor). I also made another alternate-history mod for HOI2, 'A peace to end all Peaces', wich featured a world in wich WW1 never happened & the main protagonists of 1914 are still alive in 1936. It worked out nicely but was quite plagued by bugs at the end, especially after we made a new map with alot of new provinces...

I hope we can all work well on this project, when HoI3 comes out. Sorry for not having been active from the first days of this forum, I was quite busy.

Étienne
    Le-Boehm

Post  Le-Boehm Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 am

Hello,

My name is Christoph and - big suprise! - I'am also from Germany and Saxony, as I'am now studying in Pomerania. Sometimes it seems the world is really small Wink

As I'am just a law student, there is also a big interest in history, military and of course HOI.

I have some experience in HOI Modding as I was a part of to generations of MDS2 modders, but I think for HOI3 I have to learn still a lot.

Greetings,

Christoph
    Black Guardian
    Black Guardian
    Admin

Post  Black Guardian Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Le-Boehm wrote:Hello,

My name is Christoph and - big suprise! - I'am also from Germany and Saxony, as I'am now studying in Pomerania. Sometimes it seems the world is really small Wink

As I'am just a law student, there is also a big interest in history, military and of course HOI.

I have some experience in HOI Modding as I was a part of to generations of MDS2 modders, but I think for HOI3 I have to learn still a lot.

Greetings,

Christoph

Dann können wir hier ja gemeines Zeug schreiben, ohne dass die anderen uns verstehen ^^ Eine Runde lästern gefällig? *grins*
    Wo kommste denn genau her? Einer der 3 großen Städte oder eher ländliche Gegend? Und wo studiert der Herr? Greifswald? Oder wo?

To our english readers: Don´t bother too much about our pesky german language ;-)
    Karelian
    Karelian

Post  Karelian Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Hmm, I wonder how I missed this one when I registered...
    Anyhow, greetings to you all. As you might have most likely figured out already, I'm a Finn from North Karelia. I'm 25 years old and study common history. I've been previously active on the forums of TRP mod, and have also done some really basic modding by my self as well - my latest project was the implementation of TRP combat system and unit stats to Kaiserreich.
    Rawrawrbangbang
    Rawrawrbangbang

Post  Rawrawrbangbang Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm from the states, Washington to be specific. That puts me just about around the globe from most of you, so don't be surprised by my posting times. I'm nineteen and a premed student at the university. I plan on going into surgery, but that's a ways down the road. I sing in a rock band and I've dabbled in web design. If it's wanted, I could create a website for the mod once things get going a bit more. I enjoy reading in my spare time, specifically sci fi. I'm a huge star wars geek! I also have an interest in history and alternate history, as evidenced by my participation here. I don't have a huge amount of modding experience, but I've played around with it for my own purposes.
    Black Guardian
    Black Guardian
    Admin

Post  Black Guardian Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 am

Rawrawrbangbang wrote: I'm a huge star wars geek!

You are not alone Very Happy
    Though I do not buy any new books since several years, it simply becomes too much, something is added here or there and the saga grows faster than my income while interest in the books declines Wink
    So, I changed to reading more fantasy-literature, mostly single books or triologies - my favourite is still Micheal Stackpole - he should be known to you if you know Star Wars. Apart from that, I prefer fresh and unorthodox concepts of fantasy in general (not the endless war between Elves and Orks, oh, how I hate that Wink )
    Rawrawrbangbang
    Rawrawrbangbang

Post  Rawrawrbangbang Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:46 am

Michael Stackpole and Timothy Zahn are my two favorites Very Happy
    Have you read any David Eddings? He writes fantasy. If you haven't, check out the Belgariad series by him, amazing books.
    Black Guardian
    Black Guardian
    Admin

Post  Black Guardian Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:16 am

Never heard of that man...
    I have just looked up, those books exist (since 1992, not quite the time I read fantasybooks Razz ) - their description sound a bit too much like the typical cliché of a magical artifact that will ruin the world linked to an old prophecy, bla... Some books are able to perfom very good though, even with these clichés applied. However, I prefer different approaches. Try the "Age of Discovery"-Trilogy by Michael Stackpole.
    It´s about a Chinese-oriented world that sets out to discover a new world while experiencing trouble in the interior and a very protracted game of the gods. Very nice approach to what is called "magic"!

(I write myself from time to time, unfortunately for you in German which you probably won´t understand that well)
    IrishKaiser

Post  IrishKaiser Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 am

I'm IrishKaiser, currently in High School in Michigan, I started reading Prisoners of Silence a few days ago and I'm loving it, when i found out that people were trying to turn it into a mod...well it was pretty amazing

I'm interested in German and Italian history, HOI, Harry Turtledove's books, and some call of duty.
    I also hope to become a dermatologist
    General Baker
    General Baker

Post  General Baker Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 am

Hi,

I'm from Bucks, UK in reality, just poking around the block - all sounds interesting Very Happy
    Karelian
    Karelian

Post  Karelian Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 am

Nice to see new people here in addition to all the lurkers ^^
    Welcome to the forums.
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:45 pm

you is mal.Gerizekalı ibneler.aq.Saygılar.
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:50 pm

General Baker wrote:Hi,

I'm from Bucks, UK in reality, just poking around the block - all sounds interesting Very Happy
    Karelian wrote:Nice to see new people here in addition to all the lurkers ^^
    Welcome to the forums.
    Welcome hani bize illa UKmi olmamız lazım
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

UK ne lan UK'u alır götünüze montelerim.AQ.SAYGILAR.
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Istanbuldan bağlanıyoruz diye 2.sınıfmı olduk lan
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 pm

UK lu muklu gavurca küfrediyor bunlar galiba xD
    AQ.SAYGILAR
    Birde offtopik falan topik mopik ne iş
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

United kingdomsu bombalarız 1940 hava bombardımanı 44 v1 ve v2 saldırıları 2005 metro saldıları akıllı olsunlar hatırlatırız
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

admine bir iki bide benimki
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Admin united kingmisin sen
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 pm

united piç bu admin
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:09 pm

2005 metro saldırılarını koyayımda akılları başlarına gelsin bunların
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:11 pm

adminin ağzına sıçayım tuvaletim geldi
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Lol Very Happy
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Lol değil Löl Very Happy Very Happy Karelian = Topik
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Hahaha my friend ın alems Very Happy
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Alemlere dalarım valla xD
    Karelian'ı sikmişler galiba bir türlü gelemedi.
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:16 pm

O mal en son 29 kasımda girmiş ama der meitzin açtığı where mod konusunu görmemiş saf
    uzaydangelenkıro

Post  uzaydangelenkıro Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm

O malın ta sisterini sikerim aq.Saygılar.La şu üstteki amy hav aryu ver aryu diyo ya.
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı
    Rashıd Alı Gaylanı

Post  Rashıd Alı Gaylanı Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Hehe sexy gırl amy Very Happy
    der Metz...

Post  der Metz... Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:05 pm

GÖTLEKS WHERE IS THE DAMN MOD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content